A Few Plasma Cutting Tips
1. Air supply must be Clean, dry, and oil free.
2. Recommended air pressure is best. Increasing air pressure won't help.
3. To start cut touch the work piece gently with the torch.
4. Start the cut on the edge of metal to be cut.
5. Make sure the arc has completely penetrated metal before moving the torch.
6. At the end of the cut, pause to make sure cut is complete.
7. Keep torch perpendicular to the metal surface being cut.
8. Attach ground cable as close to cut as possible.
9. If the arc comes through the bottom of the cut then your cut speed is good.
Follow these plasma cutting tips to achieve nice looking quality cuts.