Lincoln Pro Cut 80
The Pro-Cut 80, with a full 85 amps of cutting power slices through 1-1/4" mild steel with ease! It is well suited for maintenance, fabrication, maintenance applications or other jobs which have a need to cut thicker metals. Weighs only 95 lbs. and has an optional undercarriage that provides storage for cables, accessories, and makes it easy transport.
- 85 amps of power for quality cuts up to 1-1/4"
- Weighs only a 95 lb.
- Can be powered by most engine driven welders
- Back-lit LED system for status indicators.
- Fast and easy quick disconnect torch removal.
- Optional storage cart undercarriage for easy transport.
- Standard feature CNC/Robotic Interface.
Input voltage: 208/230/460/1/3/50/60
Input current: 87 A @ 208V 1PH, 48 A @ 208V 3PH
Output current: 35 - 85 A
Duty cycle: 100% @ 65A, 60% @ 80A
Gas supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen 70 psi @ 8cfm
Sever: 1 1/4"
|No items matching the keyword phrase "Lincoln Pro Cut 80" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.