Miller Spectrum 1000
- The Miller spectrum 1000 cuts mild steel at a rate of 1/2 inch per minute and 1 inch mild steel at the rate of 10 in per minute.
- The AutoLink feature allows spectrum 1000 to automatically connect to any input voltage ranging from 200 V to 575 V either single phase or three phase 50 or 60 cycles.
- The LVC line voltage compensation feature allows the spectrum 1000 to provide optimum performance under changing input voltage conditions from hundred and 187 V to 630 V and still provides clean and study cuts.
- The spectrum 1000 uses input power more efficiently due to the power factor correction feature. The Spectrum 1000 cooling system only turns on when needed which helps to keep the internal electronic circuit cards clean.
- Hard to get to cuts when working with heavy applications the spectrum 1000 provides an extremely long gouging arc. A Plasma arc produces much less dust, smoke, and other hazards compared to carbon arc
- The spectrum 1000 has a robotic CNC interface that is standard on all spectrum 1000 units which allows controlled by computer.
- It also has a very fast plasma torch installation and removal connection feature.
YouTube video by nicsweld
Input voltage: 208 - 575 V 1 or 3 Phase
Output current: 80A
Duty cycle: 60% @ 80 A, 230 - 575 V, 3PH
Gas supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen 100 psi @ 7.8cfm
Maximum: 1 1/4"
Sever: 1 1/2"
|RX 3099 MILLER SPECTRUM 1000 DC PLASMA CUTTING SYSTEM W AUTO LINE|
Time Remaining: 9d 23h 5m
Buy It Now for only: $2,250.00