Miller Spectrum 1251
For extra heavy-duty applications where a long gouging arc is needed the Miller Spectrum 1251 cuts 1/2 inch mild steel at a rate of 60 inches per minute and 1 1/4 inch mild steel at the rate of 10 in per minute.
- The AutoLink feature allows spectrum 1251 to automatically connect to input voltages from 208 V to 575 V either 50 or 60 cycle single phase or three phase power.
- Line voltage compensation, a feature called LVC allows the spectrum 1251 to provide outstanding performance even when input line voltage conditions vary from 187 V to 630 V. The Spectrum 21251 still provides uninterrupted clean cuts.
- The power factor correction feature allows the Spectrum 1251 to use input power more effectively. The on demand fan cooling system only turns on when needed to keep the Spectrum 1251 clean inside and cool.
- Hard to get to areas for cuts and gouges are made easier with extreme arc gouging capability. A Plasma arc produces much less contaminates, dust, smoke, and other hazards compared to a carbon arc
- The spectrum 1251 has a robotic CNC interface that is standard on all 1251 units.
- It also has a very fast plasma torch installation and removal connection feature.
Input voltage: 208 - 575 V, 3PH
Output current: 100A @ 160VDC
Duty cycle: 50% @ 100 A, 230 V, 3PH
Gas supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen 90 psi @ 9.2cfm
Maximum: 1 1/2"
Sever: 1 3/4"
|No items matching the keyword phrase "Miller Spectrum 1251" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.