Miller Spectrum 125C
The Miller Spectrum 125C has a built-in heavy-duty compressor that makes it a cut anywhere plasma cutter.
- Consistent 12 amp cutting arc.
- Solid-state constant current design.
- Continuous cut up to 3/16 mild steel.
- Automatic electronic pilot arc controller.
- Easily cuts expanded metal without triggering the torch.
- Blowback towards design eliminates high frequency.
- Post flow cooling circuit protection extends consumable life.
Input voltage: 115 V 1 Phase
Input current: 120 volt, 20 amp individual branch circuit.
Output current: 12 A
Duty cycle: 35% duty cycle @ 12 A at 110 VDC
Gas supply: built-in, heavy-duty compressor
|No items matching the keyword phrase "Miller Spectrum 125C" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.