Miller Spectrum 2050
The Miller Spectrum 2050 easily handles up to 7/8 mild steel at 10 in per minute and cuts half inch mild steel at 27 inches per minute. It can sever 1 1/8 steel at 3 inches per minute.
- Automatically selects the correct input voltage between 208 V to 570 50 single phase or three phase.
- Line voltage compensation provides clean steady cuts regardless of input power variations between 187 V to 630 volts.
- Van on demand cooling system only runs when required.
- Miller patented quick connect torch.
- Won't interfere or damage controls or computers, starts without high frequency.
- Easily handles expanded metal without re-triggering using pilot arc switch.
Input voltage: 208 - 575 V, 1PH or 3PH
Input current: 40A @ 230V 3PH
Output current: 55A @ 110VDC
Duty cycle: 60% @ 55 A 3PH
Gas supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen 100 psi @ 6cfm
Sever: 1 1/4"
|No items matching the keyword phrase "Miller Spectrum 2050" were found. This could be due to the keyword phrase used, or could mean your server is unable to communicate with Ebays RSS2 Server.